Have you ever wanted to experience a football game from the Athletic Director’s suite? This is your chance to experience the Golden Flake A-Day game from the visiting team’s AD’s suite in the press box. On April 14, 2012, you and six friends will be able to watch the game from their suite while enjoying food and beverages from the press box.
Bid now on this Athletic Director Fan Experience. Your package includes:
- Seven (7) Suite Passes for the Visiting Team’s AD’s Suite
- Opportunity to meet the Crimson Tide Sports Network Radio Crew: Eli Gold, Tom Roberts, Phil Savage, Chris Stewart - Press Box Meals
- Pre-game & In-game Press Materials
- Two (2) Alabama All Access Football Vault® Books
- Seven (7) Golden Flake A-Day Game Programs
- Seven (7) "The Season" 2011 Preview Magazines
- Seven (7) 2011 Nick Saban schedule posters
- Seven (7) 2011 Alabama Crimson Tide Football National Championship Posters
Further information will be sent to the winning bidder after auction completion. Good luck and Roll Tide!
DISCLAIMER: Winning bidder must be an Alabama fan and supporter and must dress and act accordingly and in a professional and courteous manner while participating in this experience. At the sole discretion of the University of Alabama Athletic Department, if at any time during the Experience the winning bidder is not acting in a professional and courteous manner, Crimson Tide Sports Marketing may end the Experience and no refund or additional services will be offered to the winning bidder whether or not the entire experience was completed. Winning bidder will be required to sign an indemnification waiver prior to participating. Per NCAA rules, this item cannot be redeemed by any student enrolled in 9th to 12th grade or junior college.
Auction Type: Open
Shipping & Handling: $13.99
* If a bid is placed during the last 3 minutes of an Open or Reserve Price Auction, the auction will be automatically extended for an additional 3 minutes from the time of the latest bid. This auction will close once all bidding activity has stopped for a period of 3 minutes.
More About Alabama Auctions:
Winners residing within the United States will accrue a $13.99 shipping fee. These items will not be shipped to non-U.S. shipping addresses. Some shipping services do not ship to P.O. Boxes, so please be sure your preferred shipping address(es) comply. In addition, an Athletic Department representative will contact you with more information about your experience. Please note that sales tax will be added to winning bids from AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, and WY.
Alabama accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express only, we do not accept checks, money orders, PayPal, or any other payment methods. If you are the winning bidder, the card you entered to bid will automatically be charged for this purchase. If you are a returning user please make sure that your credit card information is updated before bidding. We will attempt to contact you if your credit card is not processed successfully as a courtesy, but should it fail we reserve the right to cancel the transaction.
If you have a question about product, payment, or shipping status please click here to contact us, Alabama Customer Service representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 9 AM - 6 PM PST. If you have questions bidding, bid retraction, auction format, or registration please consult our Frequently Asked Questions section which may help answer your questions and clarify many of our policies.